Hello! *whispers to each other* um…what do you say when you come back from an unannounced, accidental 3 month hiatus?
We are SO sorry to have left for so long and thank you for sticking around, asking about us and making us feel so excited to come back to blogging!
Here’s a quick update of our last three months, so you KNOW we didn’t leave on purpose:
- Exam prep took up basically most of October and November
- The Noah Shaw book got delayed (yes this was a significantly traumatic moment in our lives)
- Exams happened and…let’s leave it at that
- Nish went to Bali (and got all nice and tanned, and very round with food)
An accurate representation of what we did during our Summer break
- Exam results came out and WE BOTH PASSED YAY (the excitement was short lived once we realised we’re now halfway through med school and people expect us to actually know stuff, WHELP)
- Ngoc went to Singapore (and basically camped out at the Hawkers markets 24/7)
- 2020 begun and oh no, both of us wear glasses
- Nish had a birthday (and an existential crisis about ageing)
Ngoc: We would like to interrupt this scheduled program to remind Nish that I am 4 years older than her & therefore she has NOTHING to complain about
- We went to Margaret River (in Western Australia) and ate our weight in cheese, chocolate, and various baked goodies (but mostly croissants)
- And many, many conversations were had about Taylor Swift, Noah Shaw (HOW DARE THE LAST BOOK GET DELAYED) and TATBILB2
We are so excited to come back to blogging, and though we can’t promise to be consistent (we’re starting hospital placements this year pls send help), we CAN promise to try our best to bring you all our bookish thoughts and commentary, featuring far too many gifs.